She is the most pure-hearted one of the Powerpuff Girls.
In PowerpuffGirls Z , Bubbles' name is Rolling Bubbles. Her civilian name is Miyako Gotokuji and she
is voiced by Maryke Hedrikse in both versions in Japan. Miyako transforms by saying "Rolling Bubbles" and is the second member of the Powerpuff Girls Z team. She uses a huge bubble wand with strong powers as a weapon. Miyako (Rolling Bubbles) is as ditzy as the original Bubbles. Like the American Bubbles, who was known for being the only Powerpuff pushover, Miyako is the only pushover member of the PPGZ. She does not seem to understand her powers completely, along with a few other things. She is the only Powerpuff Girl Z who, like each villain, ends each sentence with a phrase; hers is 'desu-wa'. Miyako is slightly more clueless in PPGZ. She is, however, the most mature Powerpuff Girl Z on the team and will try to calm any situation, although she too can be quite
angered when provoked. She is also very polite and always uses honorifics at the end
of names. She is concerned with shopping, her appearance and her outfits, and perhaps because of this, she seems to be very popular among her male classmates. While she seems oblivious to the many boys that are in love with her, she's already in love with Cody/Takaaki or Cody-chan/Taka-chan as she calls him, a boy whom she'd fallen in love with ever since she laid eyes on him, which was when she was six years old. She retains her hairstyle during the re-imagining, but her pigtails are slightly longer, and curled into ringlets. She also uses curlers (3 balls on each pigtail) when going to bed. Miyako remains typified. As well as her love for animals and her favorite stuffed octopus, Octi. In episode 34, it is revealed she lives with her grandmother. Her parents live in Milano. The reason for this is yet left unexplained. She wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up. She is represented by bubbles. Like the original American Bubbles, she also has the ability to talk to animals. Originally, Miyako thought her super-powered huge bubble staff as a throwing weapon until Hyper Blossom (Momoko) later admonishes her as it is an incorrect way of using it (though it worked equally well that way). Instead, the staff is used to send huge, super-powered bubbles that can either defeat the target or protect her friends and civilians, depending on her intent. Usually, as Rolling Bubbles, Miyako sends the bubbles by waving the staff, but she can also blow into it to blow normal but still huge turquoise-blue gem-shaped bubbles. Her attacks include "Champagne", " Catcher", " Poyon" (Boing), "Balloon Nebaneba" (Stickiness), "Shabon Freedom" (similar to Sailor Mercury's "Shabon Spray"), "Energy Ball" and Popper", and "Bubbles Finish". The same as the original Bubbles she also has an alter-ego named 'Harmony Bunny' although she never shown this form in the episodes but in the openings.
- Octi has been Bubbles's best friend since he was given to her by the Professor.
- Bubbles is one of the main characters in the popular snafu's webcomic: PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi. She is the same as her TV counterpart as of yet.
- Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic shares her voice actress with Bubbles. Coincidentally, the show's creator, Lauren Faust, also worked on The Powerpuff Girls.
- Bubble's personality may have inspired the character of Fluttershy, an animal-loving pegasus pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, who is depicted as being very sensitive and timid, as well as very kind. Also, there have been some moments in the series where Fluttershy breaks out of character in a similar manner to Bubbles, such as in The Best Night Ever, Dragonshy, and Putting Your Hoof Down.
- In the English version, Bubbles can speak Spanish as a second language. In the Spanish version, her second language is English.
- It is mentioned in the episode Collect Her that Bubbles is a vegetarian.
- In her interview for the movie, she denies ever crying and claims that sometimes she gets something in her eye.
- Bubbles was voted the favorite in the Powerpuff Popularity Contest.
- She is comes in second for being able to speak multiple languages.
- Bubbles seems to have a talented sense of smell, as seen in Reeking Havoc.
- In Pet Feud, Bubbles is the only one who doesn't play with BEEBO before feeding it.
- She is the youngest of the Powerpuff Girls.
- She was the first one to start dating her male counterpart, Boomer.